Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thanks

emhem.. I must express my gratitude to those who left comments in my previous post.. be it encouragement or "counter encouragement" comments

well the slimming centre that gave me such bad impression is LWM.. I had read some comments from the forums and it's true that this centre is unable to provide good impression to customer.. so i won't take their words very hard lah.. what serious? i believe everyone have this kind of body problem like what they mentioned one..

thanks for sharing few ways of getting slim. oh ya.. would like to ask what kind of doctor to see as you mentioned? curious too ~ don't mind pls share here

I still eat wat i like to eat.. just reduce the serving ..keke.. anywhere.. lossing weight should be a gradually process, and be it in a healthy way. hopes all the ladies out there to be cheerful for what you are now.. ^_^

and i must say that.. i'm not that fat loh.. LOL!!

2 comments:

Little Dust =小灰尘= said...

ya lor.... you are not that fat...go see doctor i also not sure if doctor will prescribe you medicine or not... just need to do some exercise to firm your body will do bah....try avoid direct sun light...use sunblock ...

I went to see 2 doctors...the first one is family doctor...prescribe me medicine ...another one is aesthetic doctor.

sandra said...

hey girl...I don't think you need to see any doctor to keep fit!! As you said, you are not that fat!!

I personally tried a very useful way to get slimmer few years ago when I suddenly gained 11 lbs. Just reduce eating carbonhydrate food, esp rice. You can eat veggies and meat during dinner but just very less rice.

As I remember, in a month I reduced those 11 lbs already. and remember, no "siu yeh" (late supper)which definitely brings you fat!

Good Luck!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails