Friday, July 23, 2010

My days from 25” to 38”


I would say that I’m a lucky preggy.

I hardly have any morning sickness or vomiting before my confirmation of pregnancy at week 10 and that explained why I only have pregnant suspect so late as I thought it was just another late of period.

That was funny when I first use of pregnancy tester. I did not put it through the urine long enough and end up the result was blur, alamak, not sure bingo or not.. in the end, need to buy another one to re-test again.

Sourced from forum and decided to visit the gynae clinic’s at SK, not only near to where we stay, he also serve 6-9pm slot which is convenient for both of us that taking leave is needless. I knew this gynae is popular but never expect that the Q would be so long! His popularity + SK homed by newly wed = long waiting Q.. sometimes.. waited for 2 hrs.

The only thing bothered me during 1st trimester is a bit of giddiness and low appetite. I don’t like to eat any of the food and end up keep eating porridge, which made me feel hungry faster and end up to have vomiting feel. But all these were soon go off when I enter 2nd trimester.

It was a 180 deg changed starting from week 15. All the vomiting feel, giddiness and low appetite gone! I craved for any food and indeed I ate every food (except seafood) and I feel energetic as there’s totally no morning sickness or insomnia.

I started to spend my time reading the pregnancy books and he started to browse the forums to learn more about pregnancy. As usual, I drove to work and continued attending whatever site meetings. I informed my office on my pregnancy when it was 3 mths. I thought the job scopes would be adjusted but nothing changed till the end.. bush.. kns..

I tried my very best to keep myself healthy, along the 9 mths, I only claimed for 2 times MC which I suffered from diarrhea. Other than the vitamins given by gynae, I drink the milk for pregnant mummy, bird nest, pao shen long yan shui, a lot a lot of fruits… etc

Coming closer to 3rd trimester, we spent time to source and buy baby stuff. Wuh.. sometimes $$ would just spent like that in order to get the best for baby.. daddy & mummy’s love already bloated before baby is born.. haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails