Monday, February 5, 2007

Annual Dinner @ Pine Tree Club

Had the company annual dinner @ Pine Tree Club, Steven Roads on saturday night. We have the course at the club chinese restaurent with 6 tables. They said I had caught the "Spot Light" of the night.. emm.. why?? It's all bcos I wore dress. Come on.. I'm still a lady afterall right? As I'm always the only rose among the thorns, it's not surprised that they got such responses. Hee Hee. Now only I knew.. all the while they have been looked at me as a "tom"BOY gua!! What can I say? working in such construction company.. 人在江湖, 身不由己leh..

With my new perm hair and the new image on saturday night, think they should treat me seriously as a LADY!! Hoo HooOoOOoOoooo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

must teh them then they will help u more mah.. lol.

Anonymous said...

any photos??...hahaha ...curious~

Related Posts with Thumbnails