Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year ~~!!


Year of Piggy is coming !!


Just watched the firework showSsss outside the house.. Cool !! My neighbours really can spend so much on the fireworks during festive season and let everybody benefit !


I feel blessed that I can celebrate the CNY as everybody does.. Never forgetting the accident happen last year.. I'm very careful and cautious that never step into the working area before the cny ! I'm grateful that my injuries were getting well but really hate the scars that left behind.. they reminded me for the pains. I have learnt how to face the real tough that only myself can go through it. I believe.. whatever hardship or difficulty falls... with your determination and time.. will be over eventually. Finally, you will find yrself taken a worthful lesson and a stronger soul & mind is figured. Thank you everybody who have sent your blessings and regards during my hard time, I thank you.

I wish that everythig is going smoothly in coming daysss... healthier body and don't get sick, especially migraine ! Sincerely hope that there is another opportunity of career path for me ahead..

Wishing everybody a healthy, good fortune and properous piggy year !! Every Wish come true!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!!!...junli

Related Posts with Thumbnails