Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cher is back from NZ

When Cher told me she is coming back last month, I had noted down the dates into my calendar. Hm.. day by day passes.. and I supposed she had arrived home by the date. Didn’t make any appointment with her before hand and therefore really no idea when & where we shall meet up. I then made my weekend back to JB to standby her call. Unfortunately, she called before I reached home and I called after she falls asleep. So how? The next day after lunch, called her again but she is busy with her hair salon. By the time we really had our first chat through the phone, it was 10pm at night.. Haa.. trying to ask me out for some tea.. but really can’t dear da jie, I gotta drive back to Sg ya !

ANYWHERE.. after so many dee dee daa daa.. we finally arranged the outing on Tuesday night lah !!! ** phew

Rollingegg chosen the meeting place at Brewerkz, Clarke Quay mainly bccos of their homemade brew of beer. I sent out lots of invitation, the usual gang will always reply me the fastest, other special guests either no reply or can’t make it.

In the end, 8 of us arrived and start ordering the food.. no choice .. the most important guest was late !! Poor thing of her still at home at 6pm, waiting for someone to drive her to Sg!! but that someone was eventually can’t afford to fulfill his kind-ship he offered in the first place.. blek..

The outing was fun still, for those who can't make it, definitely it will be merrier with you around!! The food was so so only, but think u guys enjoy with the beers? Or food?

Shepherd’s Pie, according to source, it should be minced beef covered with mashed potato. But this restaurant is serving the Shepherd’s Pie with chunk chicken or pork (see I can’t remember!!), and taste like (罐头)五香肉丁. Never to mention the mashed potato on top.. you can see it looks like what.. kekeke

Every outing always end with photographing one lah~ photos should post by Cher .. SHE GOT THE CAMERA ~~

Cher end up spend the night at my place after the guys keep saying “JB 酱危险...酱迟廖”. -_-

Ha.. Cher is my 2nd guest after Kitchi. Didn’t chat as late as previous time with kitchi, we both fall asleep quite early .. hiak hiak.. tired ma.. This morning, we see each other off at MRT.. and Cher, I don’t know when is the next time we will meet again yoh.. please do take good care of yrself in NZ ah ~!!

2 comments:

veerla said...

sorry eh.. can't meet you guys cos i was unwell.

oi.. came tiong bahru didn't tell me eh???

Yiqi said...

Oo ~ We didn't disturb you cos it's nearly 12am and u were not feeling well too. 不好意思呢!

Related Posts with Thumbnails