Friday, September 7, 2007

Recovering in Progress ...

Abstract from THE STRAITS TIMES on 6th September 2007…
“Even as Singaporeans worry about a dengue epidemic, another infectious disease is on the rise – conjunctivitis, or sore eyes.
Conjunctivitis is fairly common in Singapore. The eye infection is caused by certain strains of bacteria and viruses.”

Never expect to be so heng, I got this eye infection on 6th Sept 07 as well.. gnn..

Have been suffering from fever, flu and headache since last week.. visited clinic for 3 times.. given 2 days for MC. First, I scared myself with second strike of chicken pox, then terrified myself with dengue suspect as the fever on and off. Luckily.. it was a normal flu after doc done the blood pressure for me. Unfortunately.. my eye swell like peach the next morning. Driving me crazy ~~ this time really 剧毒攻心 liao..

With most of the time that staying in the air-conditioned office or transportation, virus are spreading through airborne. They are so insignificant in existence yet so infectious. And .. we are so vulnerable.. Please take good care everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails