Monday, December 17, 2007

contented weekend

Days before the outing


I think I woke up with half-sleep conscious this morning, the brain is not working too well. I walked into the office as if there were tons of iron balls locking on my foot. I’m really over-tired over the weekends.

I got so much intention to get MC for last Friday before I could fall asleep the previous nite. My whole arms, neck area and face were sun-burned so badly that the skin was firing! I look at my reddish arms and think back why such things always happen? There the construction site got another Stop Work Order and I had a serious sun burn under the sun for 3hrs right in the middle of afternoon.

I was instructed to go down to the Authority for debriefing, who knows end up to be like questioning session. We are not criminals or what right? Why such kind of action-action attitudes? Lots of rectification prepare work need to be done, so relief that this ball is not thrown to me!! There only I got chance to go for my weekend outing.. phew ~

12-buddies weekend

Weekend outing at Pengerang (边佳兰) for the sumptuous seafood lunch then followed by a night stay at Teluk Ramunia (应该是六湾岛). 3 cars with total 12 old buddies with regular attendants and rare attendants (special guest is freedom100cc). So grateful that we have the sunny weather all the way. Another pop-out suggestion by Veerla was a place called 天涯海角that near Desaru. We finally found the place after a 20 mins walk on muddy road along the golf course & bushes. According to them, this place was so remote and undiscovered with superb scenery of ocean and beach, popular to some wedding photo taking.

The friendship that I cherish...


Then we head to the resort, one thing touch my heart is that the resort we stayed was the place we went 11 years ago. Everything looks so familiar without drastic change. Self made BBQ and never-ending chit chat with the waves as music beside. I’m really impressed some of the gang chatted till early 5am.. WAOHH ~~ sorry, I miss it ~

I jus can't stop laughing while browsing thru the photos.. especially those jumping photo

Though the resort is not a Star-graded one, but at least a place for us to gather. Back to Jusco tebrau, we watched the The Warlords (投名状) together.. have been how long that we never tried to watch movie in a big gang?! and.. I cried over a few scences.. really a worth watching movie..

A tiring yet contented weekend with the old buddies, great laugh man!!! I finally rest at 2am after a big jam in perling and causeway. Came to office today with pening kepala, looking at the pile of works…

无力.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photos nice nice~~

Anonymous said...

memang nice one

we got expert in photo shooting le

Ange.T said...

the 2nd photo on top resembles LOST :) nice~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ange.T said...

wait a sec!! Yingxiang didnt jump wow...
zuo4 bi4!!
oh well, nice capture though... can imagine the cameraman has superb skills olo

Anonymous said...

Who is the expert camera man???

Anonymous said...

cher, the 2nd photo on top looks like HERO too ~

the expert cameraman, of cos the only one from photoshooting society, weilun desu! oh ya.. i didn't notice yingxiang didn't jump!! ha

Anonymous said...

the jumping photo, eric memang the cutest.

ying xiang didn't jump at all. some of the photos, if u notice, he and zhou da ge were watching aside.

freedom100cc said...

ya.. the jumping shoot are great!

vry funny..haha

Anonymous said...

Ai.. feel desperate after see the jumping photo ... is this meant to be the destiny of a photographer that cannot appear in his photo... i very very hope to be one of your in the jumping gang.... sad.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails