Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Eve

Today is the New Year eve.

I don’t have any celebration plan for tonight as I’m going for the company annual dinner at Yatch Club tonight. Feel very very reluctant to spend the day with the fellow colleagues, I would prefer to spend the day with good frds and family. So.. I plan to cabut from the dinner around 9pm plus.. let’s see.

Today is another normal working day and we are expecting to get our pay + bonus (if any) today. Everyone is eager to know how’s the rewards like.. always the time for the employees to desire for bonus but expression always turn sour when the figure finally revealed. “Economic is good” always feedback by the government but it doesn’t seems to apply to every business. When time for year-end speech, things like “don’t expect too much as the business profit is not high”.. whether high or not, only the speaker knows himself.

There’s nothing for me to conclude for my year 2007 but at least with the existence of this blog since Jan 07, can always refer back to the events and things I had experienced and encountered. Nothing had change much compared to myself with 365 days ago. In fact I have given a commitment for myself and him which will go along with the coming years ahead.

I had experienced the actual hot bidding of rental flat when searching for an accommodation. After all we are not belong to this nation and that’s a fact which I had to learnt, the competency and the reality.

Apart from the busy work load, I had an opportunity given to spend some days in Batam, Phuket, Cambodia, Taiwan and a few outings with the old friends. The frame of mind will tend to change when new sights came into the vision.

I may say there’s still a lot of things not done, and I know lazy is not the excuse! Eem mm.. I said I wan to change the job but I didn’t, I wan to lose some weight but I didn’t, I wan to save more but I spend more instead.. ha.. too much .. and I didn’t complete the Taiwan travel blog till now..

无论过去如何, 得继续更积极的过日子. 2008对我来说, 有着一个最重要的计划, 这将是我人生的一个转变, 希望可以和他顺利的实现.

2 comments:

kitchi said...

祝愿你在新的一年里,一切顺心顺意
几久没有出来了,出来一下吧!

Anonymous said...

"PLAN" I can sense that you really want a smooth one ... wuhuahaha... may your wish comes true.. seriously, do let me know if you need any help, I meant it :)
Happy New Year, let's lead our paths in a more motivated ways, cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails