Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Dinner @ The Pump Room, Clark Quay

OMG.. There was an earthquake yesterday during lunch time. Singapore & JB were affected and can feel the shake. I was on my way to have lunch .. therefore I didn't feel the shake.

Apart from the HOT topic of earthquake yesterday, the dinner was suggested by tin as someone said she wan to give a treat! Then we start to discuss the place for dinner.. "i don't know where got good food" .. okay.. "then let's start our searching for good food now.." I took out the newspaper.. flip & flip.. and suggested the Pump Room as advertised in TODAY.

The Pump Room @ Clarke Quay is an Aussie restaurant with their own brewery of beer. Okay.. beer is out of my choice, but the other ladies are drinkers. Hm.. to have dinner with frds at night, i got to leave office at least at 530pm, but to everybody's surprise, my official knock off time is 730pm.. lo? I used my usual way(hm.. not to be mentioned here) to leave at 530pm..

Frankly, I rarely have a chance to have any meals ard Clark Quay.. but it was a good try last nite and a fruitful exploring for me.. The best taste would be the black pepper sirloin steak (nice!!!).. others like burger, dory fish & seafood basket is above the average. The dessert look nice but too sweet for us.. and we didn't finish them.. tin.. thanks for the treat!

Talked abt the Chocolate Factory @ The Pier.. we were lead by Eric to try his highly recommended flourless chocolate cake.. Eemm.. That's really NICE !! but eric, apple pie is too sour to be finished lo !! I must say that the surronding area at the pier is really classy.. comfy.. soothing.. Can you imagine a 兵马俑 placing at a Condo's balcony??

Walking back towards the MRT was a long way to go.. but it's a sweet stroll with him ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bo jio me

buey steady liao le


--kuangyee.com

Yiqi said...

Oh.. really sorry lo! but don't worry.. your name was mentioned repeatedly during our meals.. Hoohoo ~~

Anonymous said...

HOR..

HOR..

eh, how come the time of your comment is earlier than me one

u can predict what i gonna say ar


--kuangyee.com

Yiqi said...

em.. something is wrong with the timing. yours should be 0:42 AM or 12:42 PM lo.. let me check the setting.. thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails