Saturday, March 24, 2007

I would like to tell you...

What you have wrote in the comment really impressed myself. Never know that the one who knows a diamond better is Man rather than Woman.

I have learnt that we should look at the real meaning of having a diamond ring for proposal but not the VALUE itself. Value doesn't reflect the sincerity and the love.

From others feedback, you may know that actually gals understand that the person is more valuable than a diamond.. right?

"一个对的人,永远比一颗钻石戒指来得令人羡慕。" -- Kitchi

"hope the person beside u now is the one that cherish u more than he cherish his life..." -- Junli

Woman likes to have wishes that full of fascinating idea and fairy tale story. But deep in the heart, we are still in practical mind. Don't worry... sometimes just let me have the bubble wishes... but I'm definately understand the necessary real life that we got to face....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After that day our gathering, i realise that u really do a lot of homework regarding marriage... i think you are ready for it :)
祝福你,一定要幸福

Anonymous said...

yes, totally agree with tin, i think that was a really good [explore diamond workshop-part1], thanks leh..
meanwhile, i'm still waiting for that moment, you msn and me tell me that... "james had proposed to me.."
;)

Anonymous said...

well...like what kitchi says is true..hope He will says "Let me hold your hand till old and death..in any case, i wont give up on you and love u till forever...I will never foresake you no matter what happen..I will be with you thru death,sickness and age.."

Related Posts with Thumbnails