Friday, March 9, 2007

Something bothering me..

Went to NUH for my follow up check up on Wed, has been a year before the one year open date appointment expired. Though my knee cap fracture already healed up long ago.. but certain pains still remain whenver I press the injured area. Knee joint always feeling tight whenever I stand too long or just ANYTIME. I found that I can't knee down as per normal.. gotta slant a bit to avoid direct pressure of knee cap on the ground.

My Doc checked my knee and concluded that "Your knee cap is fully recovered. The pain might due to the injuries of ligament or cartilage." He further explained that normal X-ray won't be able to view the ligament or cartilage, the only way is go for MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging). This kind of scanning cost at least $600... damn expensive lo!!

He gave me two options:
1) Is the pain really that bothering you? If you are worried and would like me to investigate, then we shall go for MRI.
2) If the pain doesn't bothering you.. you can just let the pain go on as time goes..

My Question is: Is this pain permanent or it just need to take longer time ?

No answers. So does it mean that I have take up option 1?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is the S$600 more important? or your knee le?

we all can sponsor you for this scanning, as long as you agree to tattoo our name on your knee

health more important le



--kuangyee.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails