Thursday, November 22, 2007

how to start?

I'm back AGAIN.

Thinking 8 days back, I was unpacking my cambodia stuff and packing my taiwan stuff, lucky that the clothes for these 2 places are different. now, having all the clothes being washed and unpack, it means that my 16days of trips had come to an end.. still wondering how should I start my post entry.

they were asking how can yq be so daring to take up 2 trips non-stop. I myself can't believe it too. therefore i prepared something for myself.. i knew that a weak body like me won't be able to tahan such a long and hectic days.. there i started to take vitamins before the journey.. and today i'm still fine without any sickness.. should i praise all these to the vitamins i took? guess so~

The cambodia's heat.. the taiwan's chill.. different experiences.. the trips had ended.. but.. how shall the post be started?

** puzzled **

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heehee I took vitamin C too before the trip and I found it works~

Anonymous said...

get ready the photo

show us one shot when we gather together

Related Posts with Thumbnails