Tuesday, November 6, 2007

出发之前 ~ 昏

很快很快,明天就要出发了!搞到现在凌晨1点钟,明天还要上半天的班。

I think i will start writing in English now, it's faster.. look at the time! i wish to get in bed soon.. Well, start preparing the handover stuff since last week and gradually pass it down to other 3 colleagues.. with lots of proceduressssss.. somemore cc to the managers.. very tiring.. the reason is simple.. I'm leaving becos of the long leave, therefore i can't anyhow handover right? else will be more miserable when I'm back from leave!! If I'm leaving due to resignation.. who cares so much?!

Everone start asking whether they can call me during my leave, errbbs.. then wat for I took leave? if i can do it.. you all can do it what.. not familiar .. just follow the procedures lo.. anywhere, there's always a manager there for you to ask for ! They are managers !!

ok, talk abt my long leave.. tmr going to cambodia with jx & ekit... well well.. u all may ask.. "huh? cambodia? so many ppl going recently" .. yalor.. since alr so many ppl, why should i be missed out? I think Angkor Wat had been swarm into by the crowds since she was officially announced as one of the 7 wonders.. since there's tourmate.. let's go!

I used another week of my leave flying to taiwan.. part of the reason is bcos of littledust. she had shared with me abt her itinerary.. that made me feel like going too.. after a few nites of consideration, i finally press the confirmed button for the Jetstar tickets.

Sorry to jx.. due to my highly tighted work schedule, i didn't really study and research much on the coming trip. therefore.. xiao jie! kao ni le!! qing yuan liang wo ba~~ I spent all the lunch time and most nite time on the net reading the forum for Taiwan trip.. gosh.. too much info, whatever u search.. there's always plenty of website for u to click! really tooooo much.. the more u read, the more u confused and the more undecisive you are.. the link in the favourite list is getting longer and longer.. sometime later, u tend to forgot what u had read or where u had read certain info ~ one word 昏!

had over-stressed myself over the past few weeks.. i even bought vitamins in order to build up my body immunity and stamina!! have been sleeping late and without taking any nap during lunch.. really a tiring long work day for me.

k.. i'm going to sleep now.. look at the bag. i think i only pack 70% of it.. leave it to tmr la.. another meeting at 930am.. arh.. i have gek my chakra now .. gd nite everynite, see you all soon!

* Chakra?? -- it mean energy in Naruto (Jpn Animation)

1 comment:

Little Dust =小灰尘= said...

姐,when u come back from Cambodia? I just back from Taiwan....need to share some info with you....my itinerary....百密还是有一疏哦

Related Posts with Thumbnails