Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm sorry, R

I felt so sad early in the morning

Mesh supplier called me up to highlight a mistake drawn in the drawing then I was jus playfully said to R , “oh.. the supplier also check our mistake..”

Oh no.. the moment he heard it , he was so piss off of the word “mistake” and scolded me
“hey, Yitchie, the way you u said I can’t accept, it’s like shooting to me”

OMG.. immediately I said sorry & sorry.. but R continue to grumble
“If I let you draw, can you draw?” --- "No"
“Last time you draw Screen Wall, did you check?” --- "No"
“so wat if it’s a mistake? We can settle it! I think I better let you check the drawing”

I understand how he feels.. under pressure from the boss and maincon.. I’m really sorry for using the word “mistake” and I shouldn’t express in that way. But what I’m upset was, he brought up the screen wall drawing.. oh man.. that was when I start learning autocard, I was told to help another colleague to make the layout nicer in the end kena sabotage to be the drafter. What else can I say? He remembered that and used that to counter shoot me? Oh come on.. speechless.. Is he using this chance to say it loud to his other drafting fellows? To let everyone understand.. Whoever draw, must check his own work !! I’m not in drafting department but then end up like this..

I apologized for what I said but your words hurt me too. My heart was so chilling when he raised the voice.

1 comment:

Ange.T said...

Dear YQ,

I feel empathy for you.You got hurt after saying something unconsciously. Well, we cant twist the situation now but learn from it and try not to repeat it again...
Every others are as sensitive like us.. no one like to be "corrected" because of the pride and ego.. sad.. but if we can start changing ourselves, I believe others will see it :)

Hope you are feeling better now :) it is just a little thing in our daily life =D

C

Related Posts with Thumbnails