Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sioyean Wedding cum gathering 14/07/07

Alrite.. alrite I’m late.. but I didn’t waste any time and still manage to reach before 8pm phewww ~~ It’s that stupid traffic at Perling (right after 2nd link) took up my 20 mins okay ~~

Never seen Sioyean after Foonyew gua? Or maybe met once or twice when he visits NTU? Ha.. I’m puzzled why he invite me, anywhere, 共襄胜举.. why not?

Sioyean not consider my gang of frds.. therefore.. those invited are seldom keep in contact too.. it’s a good chance to meet those “long time no see” frds.. ya, instead of “long time no see, how are you?” .. I can’t find any topic to carry on.. WOHAHA.. not like JJ >>>> anything, anyone also can TALKKK ~~

The wedding held at 五福北京城.. my 2nd wedding dinner over there within 6 mths. I like the stage background, simple and nice. The Yum-Cheng session.. let’s congrate the newly wed !! paisey.. photo very small.. I’m taking this photo from the last row of table where we sat..

The first wedding dinner that stay till the last, for a Group photo for 3 tables of us, must be a very memorable photo.. wonder will I have one as well on my day?

The mostly MIB table.. 真是有型啊..




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails