Monday, July 16, 2007

the way ahead..

Continued from previous post...

Sometimes I may just grumble too much on the works and never heed advice from others. Once a while getting advice from others may just gave me another point of view. When we are jus too focus on our mind, the thinking is always narrow and limited, a wiser or an outsider may give a broader advice.

Appreciate an uncle cum colleague, what he told me was..
“My dear, if you wan to change, change bcos of a better offer & opportunity, don’t change bcos you are tired or fed up with the work”
“when everyone relies on you, it shows your importancy”


Appreciate james who told me that..
“If your GM put many tasks to let you do, it is because they know you can do the job”

Ha.. at least I feel happier when I heard the above. It twists my upset mood into a regardful mood.

However, whenever I think of my hourly rate, the calculation is like
Mine = fix salary / 26 days / 11 hrs daily
Common = fix salary / 22 days / 9 hrs daily

Let’s say fix salary = $3000. Then I will be getting $10.5/hr while others are getting $15/hr. That’s KNS !!!!!!! Though same salary but I’m considered as cheap labour rite? Errrbbb…. Kns x n

Well, well well.. .(sound like Dumbledore?? Oooohh man.. I haven’t catch the movie yet) what I wan to express is.. changing a new company is still an on-going searching for me.. hope the opportunity will come eventually..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails