Friday, August 10, 2007

He Is The One



For the past 6 yrs we never think of celebrating the anniversary
But this year.. I brought him to The Legend @ Fort Canning to have brunch
Main reason is I have long wanted to go there
The buffet has lots of variety and I can only try a small portion for every dish I could
No choice.. small tummy to fill the food.. not worth for a buffet price. **Emm**
The food is nice with western, oriental, sushi, Indian roti prata and chocolate fondue, French pastries as desserts

Dear,
Thank you for the fruitful years and the endless love you have given
I think we learnt more from each other through the argumentsSSsss
Hearts were hurt but it shown that we can always went through
And became how we are today, destiny to be together

Last year I gave you a shock by getting an accident in workplace
This year you have me a surprise with an unexpected proposal
Next year…
We shall give both of us an eternity vow and a happy ending to those who blessed us?

You don’t spend much on yourself
But you always spend the best on me whenever you could
I don’t request for best
Money should be saved and spend on our HOME

Let’s hold our hands tightly for the days ahead
Regardless the road is up or down……





2 comments:

kitchi said...

感动,也祝福你

Ange.T said...

讨厌..
短短几行就把我几滴眼泪逼出来了!

真心话,好好爱..
你们会幸福的 <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails