Friday, August 10, 2007

A spectacular holiday

9th August 2007
Singapore public holiday as she is celebrating her 42th birthday

12.00 noon - We had our brunch at The legent @ fort canning. Visited the historic site and monuments by British




2.30 pm - Walk across to the open house of National Musuem of Singapore. Crowded.. didn't go into the individual exhibition hall but happen to see the "A banquet in Stone".. displaying the sumptuous feast of delicacies that actually made up by rare stones! Impressive




6.30pm - The giant S'pore flag heading to the Marina Bay, Chinook took their journey through my door step !!! Cool ~~




8.10pm - We were at Suntec City Tower waiting for fireworks !! that's my brother's office and I think I will never have chance to work in such building overseeing the such a breathtaking scene just in front of my work desk ~~




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails