Tuesday, October 9, 2007

who u think u are?

H has been back for 3 weeks n I have been wondering wat is his actual work scope. Get quite fed up when I see him cycling ard n bossy ard, acting like a senior to other colleagues. Maybe u has the capability to be a senior, then show it in yr work!

Returned after a yr of master cert yet no specific job scope.. everyday sit there as if very busy in coordinating which components are ready for delivery… following the managers meeting with supervisors. If you are holding the same title as me, I’m really unhappy that you are not sharing my works at all! We crown u as the godson of manager n u really enjoying such treatment/pampering?

I really got an urge to ask my boss wat’s this H’s work scope!! But J advice me better don’t ask this kind of sensitive question to management. “the management should have a reason to employ a staff, n u can’t question like that” okay.. fine

Everyone of u knows how to pass the task to me but whenever I say I can’t cope with the load yet no superior can solve this problem for me! Managers should be the one dedicate the task to the suitable staff rite? Y keep shooting to me while others enjoying much of their time?

Had an idea to save myself out from this mess. Think of applying a one month unpaid leave… to make you all seriously look at my work list and how /who shall I handover /passdown. They r not junior anymore, pls don’t use such silly excuse of “they are not experience……….” .. time for other colleagues to handle their stuff independently too.. I can only exempt/free/share the work loads when I'm not ard.. one mth is jus nice for whoever to familiar with and handle the work

Is this a good attempt to be better for everyone? I need to be brave enough to voice out and hand my application form…

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails