Thursday, June 28, 2007

My "Special" colleagues

I see my colleagues beside of the work...

a) almost everyday last to board the company bus.. whole bus of ppl waiting for you.. don't you feel paiseh? Everyone wish to go home early .. and it has been a habit to change the 730pm timing to 740pm to ciao ~~ pek cek !

b) everyone wan to have a cup of hot drink in the morning.. but no one would like to top up the water in the flask.. piang ~~ pls don't treat me like a maid in office jus bcos I'm a lady can or not ?!?! angry ~ 他们可是深懂前人种树, 后人乘凉的道理呀


c) at least take turns to go packet lunch la.. know u all "always busy" at the production yard and can't spare that 20 mins.. gns.. I become a nanny of colleagues?? Taking care of their meals too.. wah lao ~~~ come on.. it's not that I'm really that free to go lo.. it's I NEED TO EAT too.. nobody volunteer to buy .. who else I can rely?

d) Hey.. Mr dispatch.. I know most of the time u got nothing to do and yr work is purely dispatching. But pls don't show your IDLE time in the office by joking around with us or highlighting yr super Liverpool Fan club loh.. it's quite irritating sometimes.. we are not as leisure as you..

Why? I really can't stand with a person without self-automation.. 学校没有教什么是自动和自发吗?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails