Thursday, June 21, 2007

Phuket trip - Day 3 Phi Phi Island

Thing wasn't work well on me on the 2nd nite.. I was thinking.. huh? What?? Now?!?! Arh.. strike 4D also not so lucky.. we ladies really don't expect the antie visit during the vacation.. Feeling so sad and disappointed.. I can't go for snorkeling tml.. and I keep praying that better don't give me stomach cramp during my phi phi cruise!!

Woke up very early to have breakfast and set off to the jetty for cruise.. yes, we are having Phi Phi Island day tour today!

Woaw.. the traffic in phuket city is really busy.. motorbikes are swerving around and between the vans & cars.. very daring. Finally reach the jetty for the cruise.. lot's of tourist going there.. tummy started to give me funny tricks.. I cover my face with my cap and sleep~

After an hour.. everyone seems energetic and starting moving to the side to take photo.. ha.. saw the mountain rocks with unique cliff that had battered by the waves and storm. Few mysterious caves were formed in between the cliff.. we cruise through the island shore and was shown from far the Maya Bay where Leonardo Dicarpio filmed "The Beach" years back. I can see lots of ppl on the Maya beach.. too bad cruise can't go further in .. only speedboat allowed. Nvm.. took a few photos.. we changed into another smaller ferry for snorkelling.

Though snorkeling is not the first time for me.. but this is his first try!! He went into a fish aquarium in the ferry.. trying to feed the fish with bread.. warh.. the fish is very garang and snatching with each other! Sitting at the side of ferry... I can see shoal and shoal of fishes swam through.

Sun is still hot, time to head to phi phi island for lunch. Lunch were included in the package at phi phi resort. The phi phi town is really small.. only can see one main street with mostly souvenior stalls and diving centres. Diving centres mostly owned by foreigner, putting a TV at front door to show their best found location for the amazing underwater world. The beach at Phi Phi island is a nice scenery too

Back to resort is about 6pm alr.. after the shower.. I have some snacks & drink at the balcony.. looking at the cloudy sky .. it's going to be another drizzling nite again ~ hm.. where shall we have the dinner tonite?

Bcos of the rain.. I prefer to have meal indoor. Chose the Tiger Inn restaurant bcos of their special renovated café. All the columns were diverted as a tree trunk and all chairs & tables are cottage style... feel like having meal in the forest eh ~ We had a mix European & Thai food .. very nice food and environment ya !

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails