Friday, April 27, 2007

Akan Datang !!

Birthday is coming .. 想送礼物什么的, 请便! la~ la ~ la ~

I have a pretty well mood now.. hopefully can last till tmr.. then tmr's tmr.. then till my birthday

Initially wish to go Bangkok or Krabi.. end up give up the idea as the fares is really that expensive and a lot of surcharge during that few days, that's why I say.. don't envy that my bday fall on public holiday ok.. I always spend more during this peak season..

In the end, I only aim for a short trip then think of JL's recommendation of going Batam turi beach.. she said very romantic and relax over there.. okay ~ no harm.. short journey and low fares trip.. why not?

Going for a 2 days trip in Batam resort .. I won't expect much entertainment there.. just hope to have a breeze & lazy day out ~ maybe can go for massage or spa too .. emm...

I'm free on 30th April & 1st May leh ~~ wat to do ?!? two jiemei.. one go 流浪, one maybe need to standby for work.. no kakis le lo.. !!

YES YES ~ niang niang ar.. pls let me maintain my mood and hopefully no any shit bastard disturb my mood in the office today ~~ ~~~~~~~

Alright.. better go and clear my Outstanding works now...... ... .. . ...

6 comments:

veerla said...

wuwuwu~~~
my batam trip was gone......
anyway, enjoy yourself!
let me know how's it... mayb i try to hop over one of these day.. hehe

Anonymous said...

sei veerla ar

bcos of you, we cancelled the whole bintan trip le~

Anonymous said...

wanna celeb ur bday together? call me when u r back!

Anonymous said...

qi ah... 2 may u free boh? treat us dinner on that day la.. hahaa

veerla said...

kuangyee.. ohh.. now then i know only yiqi and james went batam... pai seh..

next time la... i'll go one day for sure!

u hoh.. dun anyhow blame me hoh.. it's urself didn't want to join one rite?

口水流 said...

是啊,生日真令人期待。
我是第一次到访,在此祝你:Happy Birthday!
P/S: 如果我们是相识的话,那我现在要赶快去买生日卡了啦。;-D

Related Posts with Thumbnails