Thursday, April 19, 2007

Heartless

Early in the morning I heard AL shouting outside the office.. within that moment she came into the office and command me "Yitchie, I wan u to browse thru XXXX work and give me a checklist that need to be follow up. Cos I already informed him NO NEED TO COME BACK. I already terminated him. I'm so fed up with him, everything not done up!"

What... again?? always terminated a staff while the person is having his one week leave back to philippines. where's the gratitude and the basic right of respect to a person?? and again i have this special work scope that need to wipe others' ass and turn their SHIT into gold! I have came across this in this company for 4 or 5 times.. when they are unhappy with a staff.. just terminate. never give a 2nd chance. Maybe the colleague is really not inefficient or that incapable... but to dismiss a staff with immediate termination is really too much for me to accept..

same scenario happened on the workers too.. workers not obedient, workers that create problem, involved in fighting and injured.. they will jus cancel their permit and sent them back home without informing them till the flight day. I have seen workers shocked and do wan to go back.. in the end, the agents called up the security (but gangster for me) to force them, drag him, push them into their car and sent him off.. what the world??

I feel sorry to see all this kind happen in the office.. and hate to see it also. workers and staff just like any clothes that they can change and dispose! i can't see the human right over here!! i see a dark side of the company & agent to the foreign workers..

AGENT.. you all are sucks !!! money suckers and in the end can't promise and provide any solution for the workers that faced problem !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ermmm... i think this is not the place that worth to stay anymore if ur boss or the management dun appreciate ur contribution, even a worker, i think they did contribute something...

So, still wait for wat?

Anonymous said...

Plan for your future. Hurry up do something for yourself.
~ziwei

kitchi said...

I understand that your frustration, and you are totally disagree with AL.

For your Philippino Ex-colleague, I do really think that is too far. But sometimes I keep telling myself, don’t ever expect COMPANY (boss) to appreciate your work / effort. The more you expect, the more will upset yourself. Because COMPANY hire people to work for them, not to expect appreciation from them.

On the other hand, I do agree to send foreign worker back to their country if they involve fighting either in factory or outside. I’m not biased (discriminate) because they are less educated, but in order to maintain the discipline in factory and ensure factory output. I think that is something we must sustain. Besides that, fighting is a PHYSICAL OFFENCE that cannot be torerate.

Anyway, justify yourself. Stay or go, ingore or speak out. That’s all up to you. C’est la vie..

Related Posts with Thumbnails