Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Depression???

I have been suffering from migraine and headache for the whole last week.. really sickening.. my N73 have been restart itself occasionally when there’s an incoming call. Have been questioned by AL a few times why never answer her call.. #$@%

Finally went down to nokia care on sat nite, the queue is so long and I waited till my migraine going to kill me!!! Once handling over the hp.. I went to toilet washroom trying to wash the face to cool down the pain but it didn’t help.. my mood and emotion is really that DOWN at that moment. Who knows he came over and blaming me for anyhow downloading eventually cause the hp system breakdown..

Waoh.. at that moment I really CANNOT TAHAN! Frustrated + stressed + 万念俱灰 + 无辜挨骂 = totally emotionally breakdown... just cry from century square till tampines mall.. trying to wipe my tears along the way.. in the crowd.

Haiz.. I think I'm having depression.. am I ?

5 comments:

kitchi said...

Sometimes I think we are all live in a pressure cooker without knowing. Crying in shopping center.. SO WHAT? I did that also.

Don’t blame James; sometimes guys will just being “a bit” insensitive and they will never understand why women always cry.

Actually it’s good to face problem honestly; having a little bit of depression can be easily adjusted. Look forward for your coming birthday, enjoy yourself and RELAX. 回来还是一条好汉!k?

Anonymous said...

blame me, i m the one who spoiled it.

took few pictures and the hp off itself.

very behhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh la your hp

Yiqi said...

no.. blame myself, cos i drop it. XIAN !!!

Anonymous said...

chin Up yiqi, I can understand how those uncontrollable emotions can haunt and destroy our normal lives! Did I mention anything about my hormone disorder? Yea, I am under medication now. It gonna lasts for 6 months and already 3 months now. The side effect is I can go really hyper sometimes then drop to this bottomest bottom out of sudden without any reason!
Oh well, let your feelings out, no biggie crying in the mall.

Think it this way, he is still by your sides right?

take very good care of yourself k..

Cher

Yiqi said...

thanks all, i think my emotion will get back once i have found the passion of my life..

Dear cher, are u alrite? think many of us are facing mental or health issue.. is it bcos we are going to 30? take good care..

Related Posts with Thumbnails