Tuesday, April 24, 2007

老天自有安排

This day really enlighten me after a week of depression...

Called up an agent for the viewing of unit and found out that she still can remember my profile since last time viewing at dover unit.. so helpful she chat with him and express that this time she could help us to secure a unit as this tiong bahru unit is decide by agent.. not like others .. the owner like to choose the tenants from the list..

Our appointment fix at 9pm.. and we reach 45 mins earlier .. went to Havelock road for dinner.. walk ard to see the environment.. check out the bus available.. Ho.. just at the other side of the canal is all the condo and exec suites.. woah.. big difference !

Waited till 9.40pm then the agent came.. wah.. bring along so many groups to view the unit at the same time! Feel like wanna leave after so long of waiting!! Went up to the unit.. go into the unit.. OMG.. that's really unexpected ~ what can I say?? There are so many HDB units in sg and yet the world is so small !! aiyoh.. the current tenants are Junkhai & Meiling they all.. as some of them shifting back to JB then terminate the lease.. didn't expect we would meet up in such an event !

是冥冥之中自有安排吗? the agent already pre-selected us as the next tenants and the current tenants are my frds ! the unit is okay except no aircon no heater (junkhai said like that you can save PUB!) .. a bit stains at the basin.. ha they even said they would leave some furniture behind !

I decided solely by myself to take this unit as they are other groups offering their keen on this unit too.. since the agent alr pre-selected us. Hoo.. so sorry others.. came here and let agent work for show only..

Finally, there's something set in one of my TO DO list.. ha ! and.. I hope I do made a correct choice this time..

I'm moving to tiong bahru in May soon... gotta settle with my current landlord now.. bz bz ..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finally getting ur house! ^___^ Stay genki k? Stay positive! Fight-O~

Anonymous said...

Ermmm... The prev comment is by me. Forgot to put name. XD
~Ziwei

Anonymous said...

wah.. i also want tiong bahru!

veerla said...

ha... good... more and more ppl are shifting here... i'll see you around ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails