Friday, April 27, 2007

Who's next ?

Knew that another two junior colleagues (maybe more colleagues are doing so but I didn't know..) are sending resume for new job now.. we even share the information of who is hiring.. That's really boost up my spirit to send out resume as well !! wahaha…

One of them is taking leave today (Reason = going to bank) for interview.. go sim lian eh.. not bad ~ maybe selected to be the site engineer for that newly EN-Block site .. woahaha..

I have sent out a few but only one called up for interview.. emm.. is my salary too high for them to consider? I can guess so.. cos my junior colleague went for FEW already though we sent to same company..

I must catch up to send more .. and let's see who's the next ?! hiak hiak

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ganbaru yo!
~ziwei

Related Posts with Thumbnails