Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"Lets be more professional"

Kanasai... kena shot back by email from a Main-con's senior project manager...

I really don't know what have i done that i need to deserve this kind of "insult"! It's very funny that the managers here NEVER and NO NEED to write any correspondences with their undersign one.. that's really weird for a company!!! So.. the Engineer here becomes the writer, the clerk, the secretary.. every correspondences, be it attention to HDB PE, HDB/Surbana Engineer, Maincon SPM, site engineer... all written by the small rank Engineer here.. kanasai..

before i wrote that letter i knew i will be drag into a very big and deep HOLE.. and it proved by the reply from them~~ why the manager can anyhow conclude something and wan me to write like that?!?! The meaning and the decision is not done by me and I'm just a person wrote on behalf of my DEAR MANAGER .. and see what I deserved in the end??

"Is it reasonable?"

"Lets be more professional."

Upset. Heart Pain. Bad Mood. The one not professional is the management and their system here!! I wan to leave this kanasai place before my name were damaged by them!!! @_@

5 comments:

Little Dust =小灰尘= said...

我的manager也曾经假我的手写一封email给sales dept。当然,这是他们office politics的一部分。but my question is, why me? why not urself write the email?

为了避免人家quote我的话,我写
"i have checked with my boss and she said ............. please advise ASAP. Thank you."

"My boss told me that ........ please confirm. Thank you."

天啊,我还在天真烂漫的青春年华,别把我卷入你们的斗争里。哈哈!

Anonymous said...

is the SPM my ex boss?...

tell u the truth,whenever she wants us to write a letter to ur company,its always drafted in a professional way.but it will be turned into a bitchy letter after vetting by her...

That is why i hate to work for her again..and decided to change my job..i still wan tot survive in the industry..i cant afford to have people black-mouthing me...

ur bossess and my bosses r all the same,....better pack our bags and leave soon...the market is very good now....why not go and try outside...or u can join me...

Anonymous said...

haiz.. Why are you writting letters? I tout got new girl? you've reminded me why I left that lousy place. They dun protect their staff, they protect their own asses. I can only repeat your "Kanasai!!!" Hurry up go find new company. And the Govt still say construction industry very good. Very good in the prospects but the bosses all sama sama lor. Only cover their own asses and push the blame to engineers. You have to be more careful.. Alot of cunning people.

ziwei

Yiqi said...

Junli & ziwei,

the SPM is the one from LHL.. but i ever received same kind of letter from your ex-spm lo! kns, I'm sure both of you can understand how a non-standard system over here. The bosses vet the letters and in the end become their point of view and we Engineers hold the blame.. after the complaints come "Why yr engineer wrote like that?", time for them to act as good man, "yaya, my engineer shouldn't write like that, i will remind her to write as simple as possible next time"

kns ho?? ziwei, u shld know my name is always quoted in every mail.. and everyone only know that's a Ms Wong in Syscon.

Ya.. I'm ready to pack my things now! Devil.. Devilssss .. stay away from me!

Anonymous said...

All i can say is...all PM/SPM are all the same...

They push the balme to us so taht when they meet at other times,alot of acting would be easier if they push the blame to us..

haha...

Yiqi,buck up ur courage and DISMISS AEJ,JA,AA!!!

anyway,they never treated us well...

currently,my osition is not that fanatastic also..looking out for new jobs too!!!

KAMPATEI!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails