Friday, May 4, 2007

五味杂陈 – Fabulous Seafood dinner

During that few hours of down mood after the interview.. I start SMS my fellow kakis for the dinner at nite. Surprisingly... everyone is so supportive and just reply OK, no problem !! oh.. that really gave me a warm feel at that moment.. (or they alr knew there're sponsors for the meal?)

I spent the rest of my leave day walking around Orchard Road.. hey, it's only 4 plus and how come it's so crowded?? These ppl no need to work? Arh...

I went to Clarke Quay to check out the best makan place for nearly 10 of us.. uh.. very expensive leh... In the end I chose the Quayside Seafood .. anywhere it should be nice for ordering few dishes and everyone can get wat they like ..

Sri Lanka Chili Crab. Lobster in herbal soup. Steam tiger Garoupa. Scallop with 芦笋... still a lot more.. that's really a big feast, I have never ate such feast in JB yet leh!!! Too bad.. none a picture taken !! we are just too eager to eat eat eat eat eat .... ... ...

The gathering end with Swenson Black Forest Ice-cream cake.. yummy ~

Last but not least.. our usual ending .. the group photo ~~


















Em... Veerla.. you miss the seafood!! this meal is proudly sponsored most by yiqi & chiyu

2 comments:

veerla said...

*sob* *sob*
nvm, next time come clarke quay again. I sponsor you! hehe...

Anonymous said...

err... can sponsor me as well? haha

~TinTin

Related Posts with Thumbnails