Monday, May 7, 2007

JB's properties sell like hotcakes too!


Went to the bungalow launching at the Impian Emas Goft Course for a free lunch on Sunday. Wow.. the bungalow land already SOLD out and only left 20 units which facing the main road and it goes at RM60 psf. Times up with the land area... ooo.. u got to pay RM600K for the land only! waPiang.. SOLD out.. that mean lots of wealthy ppl are moving into my neighbourhood ~ (in case those never visit my home.. my house definately not BUNGALOW as advertised above.. thank you)

Imagine u buy the land, you engaged architect for your bungalow then follow by contractors, landscaper.. how much will be spent in the end?? For me it will definitely be a 天文数字! Made me relates the phenomenon to the Sg Condo sales. Wonder.. how many bungalow owners are really Johorean?

Anywhere, few years later.. I will see lots of different and unique design of bungalow scattered ard the green scenery beside the golf course.. see also can Wow.. Woowww... wow...

For us.. just go there for the following.. ahhaa.. unit enquiry counters? Not our interest pls..



FOC neck+shoulder+back massage from 满足爽 (located in front of 大马小贩中心)



FOC Manicure.. as young as 4 yrs kids to as old as my Mum.. erbb.. Most popular

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails